[Board] [Marketing] OSGeo as Strategic Institutional Partner for GWF 2013

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:30:44 PDT 2012

I'm +1 on this motion based upon:
* No cost to OSGeo
* Branding for OSGeo

OSGeo-Board, I assume that these sort of requests for support
forconferences should be handled by the marketing committee (or I'd also
accept the conference committee)?

Megha,
Are you the right person to talk to about this conference? I'd be
interested to hear if you have someone coordinating OSGeo activities and
possibly coordinate with them.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager