[Board] Board nomination for Nicolas Bozon

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed Jul 25 17:09:45 PDT 2012

I would like to nominate Nicolas Bozon for the Board.

Although I have never met Nick in person, I have read his contributions to the discuss and board lists over the past year or so and feel he'd be a valuable addition to the team.

I'm sure he will provide us with a thoughtful post on his background and how he can help our foundation, but I'll offer this quick summary of his qualifications:
  - been involved with OSGeo since 2006, elected as a charter member last year, currently on the Marketing committee
  - cofounder and PSC member for the Zoo project (WPS)
  - has been in the geospatial industry for a number of years, including consulting work in France and post-doctoral work in Japan

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:NBozon

_mpg