[Board] Board nomination for Nicolas Bozon

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:18:01 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I would like to thank Michael for this nomination.
It is a great honor to be nominated, and i would be happy and proud to
represent the community and serve at the board.

For those who don't know me yet, a few information can be find here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:NBozon

My visions for OSGeo are the following:

- Build a stronger network and better links with both geospatial industry
and academia
- Mix Do-ocraty and Democraty together, especially about charter members
roles and governance issues
- Encourage a stronger push for open geospatial data and its use within
OSGeo software
- Build a stronger Web presence and modern websites for the Foundation

Finally, i would like to thank Gérald Fenoy and Venkatesh Raghavan for
sharing knowledge, ideas, projects and code since 2008.
Thanks also to Markus Neteler for nomitaning me as a Charter Member in 2011
and for sharing ideas since 2009.

Best regards,

Nick