[Board] Last call before announcement regarding FOSS4G 2012 (was: Draft announcement regarding FOSS4G 2012)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 26 08:22:18 PDT 2012

Okay, since it seems that all is left is to execute and we've been
waiting for too long already, then unless I hear objections in the next
few hours, I will take the announcement text including Cameron's
modifications and:

1- Send to discuss list, board list, conf committee list, foss4g2012 list

2- Publish a news item on osgeo.org
(http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html)

3- Replace http://2012.foss4g.org/ with a mini-site with a copy of this
announcement (I can take care of this once we have the announcement)

BTW, the mini-site is ready with the updated text, you can preview it at
http://2012test.foss4g.org/

Daniel