[Board] Next board meeting 2012-08-09

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jul 27 16:00:18 PDT 2012

Board,

I have added an agenda item to the next meeting.

The PDX-OSGeo local chapter is seeking official OSGeo recognition.  We
have been operating for over four years and following the steps here,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapter_Guidelines#Chapter_Formation
are now seeking to become an official chapter.  Some details can be
found here, http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PDX_OSGEO_Local_Chapter_Recognition.

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, I'll try to show up
in IRC during the Board meeting.

Thanks, Eli and all of PDX-OSGeo