[Board] GSoC mentor payments - information

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:23:33 PST 2012

Hello Board,

as some mentors asked for the 500$ payment in past editions of Google
Summer of Code, I'd like to know whether it is possible to allow it in
2012.
If so, I think we can add a "refund request checkbox" to the mentors
application form on Melange. At the end of the program, the mentors who
ask the money will get the refund, while the non-claimed money will be
given to OSGeo.

What do you think? I'm available to discuss it here, and during next
Board meeting - maybe this Thursday, as suggested by Jo?

All the best,
Anne
--
OSGeo GSoC Administrator