[Board] Board Meeting on Thursday, March 22nd

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Mar 19 15:37:19 PDT 2012

Folks,
we failed to show up at our meeting last week. Not good. Shame on us. We
can do better than that.

I hesitated to suggest this week Thursday (March 22nd) because I will be
travelling home from FOSSGIS 2012 and might not be connected. But the
board should also be functional without me. So lets check that there are
enough for a quorum: please let this list know if you *cannot* make it.
And please make sure that if you do *not* mail to this list that you
cannot make it that you actually do make it. OK, now read back, remove
all the negations and just make sure that you are here for our next
meeting - or decline within a day of now:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-03-22

And while you are on that page please add to the agenda.

Thanks,
Arnulf

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind