[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Foss4g 2012 ???

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:58:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I agree Peter,

However, OSGeo and Board should probably focuss on Beijing that will
happen, before advertizing Nottingham or Helsinki.
I mean, is there a way that board and community should try to 'save' that
next foss4g ?
At least to get a real website, some calls for papers/sponsors and may be a
few attendees from EU or US, not only people from China or Asia;
it should be possible, even in 4/5 months ? am i wrong or desparate ?

Best,

Nick