[Board] IRS 501c3 response

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 29 12:09:46 PST 2012

On 12-11-29 2:45 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> On 12-11-29 2:14 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> Arnulf,
>> Minutes added, including link to logs:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-11-22
>>

> Unfortunately there seems to be a bug with the IRC logs (unless it's a
> local issue just for me?). For the record, here are logs of the meeting
> that I could extract from my own #osgeo channel history:

Sorry I was wrong, it was not a bug in the IRC logs, it's just the
meeting date that had beed changed from 2012-11-22 to 2012-11-15 but the
IRC logs link was wrong, so the IRC logs really are at:

http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo/%23osgeo.2012-11-15.log

I also renamed the meeting minutes page in the wiki to reflect the real
meeting date (with a redirect for the old link)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-11-15

Ok, now that the Board Meeting Minutes questions are resolved, can we
come back to the IRS questions or should I start a new thread?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/