[Board] Heads-up: plans for OGC/OSGeo Board meetup

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 29 10:34:43 PDT 2013

Hi Board,

There are some back-channel talks going on regarding the idea of an
OGC/OSGeo Board meetup in Nottingham.  Please see the note from Jeremy
Morley below, who is trying to make this happen.

This is the latest info I have.  Note that it looks to be tentatively
the Wednesday night (18th), the same night as the ice-breaker.

Of course this is hard to plan as we don't even have the new OSGeo board
selected yet.

But this is a heads-up warning.   Maybe Jeremy can let us know of any
updates.

-jeff