[Board] OSGeo Elections starting tomorrow

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 9 07:26:10 PDT 2013

Hi Adrian and Arnulf,

Regarding nobody seeing an immediate need to change anything
responsible for the Foundation, this is a hurtful statement as many of
us volunteer almost our whole career for this foundation.  In my case,
I will try to champion changes that we need.  I will do my best to use
the talk page outlined by Arnulf to resolve these election issues with
the Board.

-jeff