[Board] MOTION votes and board meeting minutes for July 11 2013 meeting

Michael Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Jul 11 13:18:24 PDT 2013

* MOTION: approve last minutes

+1

* MOTION: I propose that OSGeo charter members [for 2013 election] be
limited to X. Where X is 25 or 30. (Vote with the number)

+1 for 30

* MOTION: to support the QGIS HackFest (sept 12-16) for a second
installment of 750 USD

+1

* MOTION: OSGeo to accept 2 Booth spaces from FOSS4G, and Jeff to
coordinate manning of the booth.

+1

-mpg