[Board] [Geodata] OSGeo is registered as an INSPIRE SDIC

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:16:37 PDT 2013

Arnulf, thank you for this. I kind of feel, that it would be probably
the topic for myself (since being on the board and since talking about
INSPIRE and OSGeo in the past and hopefully in the future).

BUT, currently, you are the best  OSGeo representative in the INSPIRE
structure, so unless someone else steps out or unless you say, you have
enough, I would like to thank you for your initiative and kindly ask
you, to continue.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky