[Board] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 22 09:28:30 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for this disclosure.

I don't see a strong conflict of interest if you are supporting
Thierry's participation on behalf of OSGeo-Quebec; I would see a
conflict of interest if you or an employee were involved in the LOC as
part of your company, Mapgears.  I know you to be very professional and
thorough, and I would appreciate your activity in this important vote.

Are there other OSGeo Board members who would like to disclose their
activity on one of the bids to the Board?

-jeff