[Board] Budget: GSoC money

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 28 05:38:00 PDT 2013

Hi Paolo,

I didn't see a response from the Board from your request, so I've
added this as an agenda item for our next Board meeting:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-07-11

(I had to look in the email thread to find the amount requested: 750 USD)

-jeff

On 2013-06-19 1:37 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all. We, as QGIS PSC, would like to apply for a second
> installment of support for out upcoming HF. Here the info
> (essentially the same as for the previous one, which BTW was a
> complete success). All the best, and thanks in advance.

Basic Information

> Audience: how many people are expected?
>
> 20 to 30
>
> Region: is the sprint localized to a specific region?
>
> global
>
> Projects: is the sprint to work on just one specific project, or is
> it for multiple projects?
>
> QGIS
>
> Length: how many days will the sprint cover?
>
> 3.5
>
> Venue: where will the sprint be held? will food be provided? will
> overnight lodging be provided?
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013

food is provided, lodging only for QGIS team