[Board] Non Profit Accounting Software

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 1 10:57:19 PDT 2013

Folks,

A campaign has been launched by the Software Freedom Conservency
(a fiscal sponsor for open source projects) to build accounting software
for the non-profit world.  This might potentially be of use or interest to
OSGeo.  Daniel - perhaps you would be willing to skim the page and
comment if it might fill a role for us one day?

  https://sfconservancy.org/campaign/

I am not, at this point, proposing that OSGeo contribute though I
might do so personally if the conservancy is one of the charities
Google does employ contribution matching for. :-)

warmerdam at pobox.com