[Board] foss4g europe

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 19 08:30:31 PST 2013

Hi Jachym,

As discussed privately, I am in full support for placing the OSGeo
logo on the FOSS4G-E page.

I might also request that you start storing common files for that
event (logos, sponsor docs, website files etc.) in the OSGeo SVN, so
they can be accessed by other future event committees
(http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/).  Contact me directly if you need
access.

(Eli and the Portland team are very happily using these past resources
for their event)

Thanks!

-jeff