[Board] taking (slowly) secretary’s duties

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 9 08:51:30 PDT 2013

There are actually two DropBox folders:

- OSGeo-intl: for the general stuff managed by the secretary
- OSGeo-finance: for finance specific stuff, managed by the treasurer,
it was made separate so that it can be shared with external accounting
resources without sharing all the rest of our documents in the other folders

I have sent invites to Jachym and Jeff to access the folders.

Daniel

On 13-10-08 6:23 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Jachym,
>
> In addition to Michael, I believe Daniel and perhaps Jeff know how to
> access the dropbox folder.
>
> Best regards,
> Frank
>

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi board,
>>
>> I'm slowely taking over some secretaries duties from Michael. He is
>> going to mail the hard copy contributor agreement to me.
>>
>> The PDFs are stored in our dropbox folder - not sure, I know, how to
>> access it. Maybe I missed something, but could I get access to he
>> dropbox as well? Who is maitaining it anyway?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jachym
>> --
>> Jachym Cepicky