[Board] Board Election Procedure

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 3 13:13:03 PDT 2013

Hi Arnulf/Emeritus,

I do like the new category
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Board_Approval_Pending) so really
any OSGeo community member can make suggested changes to our policies,
by creating their own wiki pages, adding this category, and then
submit this to the Board for review.  Am I correct on this?  Should we
put a call out to the Discuss list for passionate policy volunteers?
(there were definitely a few in recent threads)

-jeff