[Board] next meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 9 13:02:25 PDT 2013

Hi Bart,

It makes a lot of sense to me, to at least try to meet for one hour
face-to-face.  (I note that there is another OGC/OSGeo birds of a
feather meetup, Friday morning 8-9am in the GeoCamp area
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_BirdsOfAFeather#OGC.2FOSGeo_meet_up)

It may sound crazy, but I'd be interested in meeting before that for
breakfast.  7am?

Or please make a suggestion.

I know at FOSS4G-CEE Anne, Jachym and I simply pulled a table off to the
side of a social event there and just chatted on Board topics; it was
wonderful to do that face to face.

-jeff