[Board] LinkedIn group "OSGeo"

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 1 14:13:17 PDT 2014

Board,

I have been managing for years the LinkedIn group "OSGeo".
However, the time I was able to dedicate to it got a lot reduced due
to overcommitment.

I would like to hand the management over to another person who may do
a better job.
Important
- keep an eye on who's subscribed to avoid spammers,
- moderate a bit the discussion to avoid that the channel is abused
for single topics (it should be a balanced view on OSGeo products and
efforts),
- keep an eye on job offers and such.

Anybody willing to take over?

I have written to the board list since the channel is rather "official".

thanks
Markus