[Board] Board meeting 2014-03-06: Motions

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 2 07:09:29 PDT 2014

Here are my votes (below), sorry for the delay:

On 14-03-07 6:26 AM, Anne Ghisla wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> here are past meeting[0]'s motions, to be confirmed by email:
>

> * MOTION: review and approve past minutes:
>    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-02-06

+1

> * MOTION: approve the 2014 budget outlined on
>    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2014 with approval by the
>    OSGeo Treasurer (Daniel).

-0

I agree with what is proposed for the expenses part, but the revenues
part does not reflect reality for 2014 (it is just a copy of 2013).

I vote -0 (and not -1) so that we approve this draft to have at least a
basis for approving expenses in 2014, and put on my TODO list to come
back to the board with an updated version which better reflects the real
expected revenues for 2014.

> * MOTION: approve this use of 1500 Euro/2100 USD OSGeo funding to
>    cover catering for a townhall session on OSGeo at the European
>    Geosciences Conference (April 27-May 2)

+1

> * MOTION: approve an additional 190 EUR/260 USD to cover
>    production/printing of 100 OSGeoLive DVDs for the European
>    Geosciences Conference (April 27-May 2)

+1

Daniel

--