[Board] Motion for 2014-04-10 meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:49:07 PDT 2014

+1 to approve last board minutes. Cameron.

Sorry for missing the meeting. I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot, and I
read Jeff's reminder after the meeting had finished.

Re the FOSS4G Manifesto. I'm in favour of a Manifesto, but suggest it
should be moved into a section in the FOSS4G cookbook. My reasoning is
that we should be aiming to keep all tips and tricks related to running
FOSS4G in one place in order to make it easier for new FOSS4G organisors
to easily locate prior collective wisdom.