[Board] Elections final reminder

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Aug 9 03:42:11 PDT 2014

Well since the Board elections start today, we need a volunteer ASAP to
help Jorge (I don't think a single sole realized it was me testing the
voting system with Jorge, changing email notification text, monitoring
the flow of questions etc)...so please in the next few hours file a
ticket in Trac regarding changing the CRO email alias.

Thanks again Jorge! ...stepping aside ha :)

-jeff