[Board] Board meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Aug 16 10:10:12 PDT 2014

Hi Gérald,

It's ok about the meeting last week, it is that time of year when
everyone is so busy.  I appreciate this email, thanks.

No problem if you cannot make the face-to-face Board meeting on the
Saturday morning after FOSS4G, I only reserved a room for the Board to
meet possibly; I just really wanted to avoid what happened last year,
where no one wanted a Board meeting until we arrived at Nottingham and
it was frantic planning a meeting there, so, this way we have a room if
the Board chooses to use it.

I had no idea that you will miss the code sprint though, too bad, but I
understand, we must pay the bills somehow.

-jeff