[Board] Added "OSGeo Charter Responsibilities"

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Aug 18 18:50:57 PDT 2014

glad to see all the feedback and suggestions.
I agree with view expressed by Jeff and Jorge.
I think, as Jorge said, now that the 2014 CM
elections (brilliantly managed by Jorge) have provided
us with some numbers, the election process needs
to be revisited and improved by the new board in
consultation with the Charter Membership of the Foundation.

Venka