[Board] osgeo to cover code sprint costs at FOSS4G-Europe

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:28:15 PDT 2014

Hi Jachym,
Further to Jeff's comment, can you please address the questions on the
code sprint guidelines at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines

I expect you would find it hard to get approval for budget from OSGeo
without having explained your position on each of the questions in this
checklist.