[Board] incubation: security policy

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:59:19 PDT 2014

I expect that project officers would be a good point of contact for any
OSGeo project. They are a contact point and have a relationship with the
appropriate project steering committee.

I am finding that we do not make use of our project officers, I found a
thread on discuss at osgeo.org a couple weeks ago asking for input from
projects. If you need to talk to projects the information is here:
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html :)

Does anyone have a good example of a security policy they care to share?

Jody Garnett