[Board] Motions for 2014-05-15 meeting

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri May 16 14:09:08 PDT 2014

Please confirm motions raised at last meeting[1]:

MOTION: Approve Board Meeting 2014-03-06 minutes

+1 Jorge

MOTION: Accept the Korean proposal for foss4g 2015, under the proviso that
the budget is revisited and concerns raised are considered.

+1 Jorge

MOTION: CITE: State to OGC: OSGeo always welcomes the Opportunity to work
with OGC. With regards to the CITE project, we are not geared to provide
the level of service that would be required for CITE, unless OGC were to
contribute in a sustaining manner toward the service. If OGC wish to move
forward in this regard, we can discuss details. OGC are welcome to consider
other options outside of OSGeo and continue with OSGeo incubation if they
wish to do so.

+1 Jorge

Best regards

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2014-05-15