[Board] mail

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 18 08:00:59 PST 2014

I am personally not aware of an official policy.  I would say to scan
them and review them, or scan them and send to the Board members.

Question: should we also have a non-NorthAmerican post office box?  Such
as one in Europe, for example?

Just a thought.  I guess if it is not used, another one doesn't make any
sense.

-jeff