[Board] motions for the meeting 2014-09-13

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Sep 18 00:09:14 PDT 2014

Hi Jachym,
thanks for the minutes.

Many productives discussions occurred during this board meeting, to me this is already a good move. We should multiply the number of f2f board meetings IMO.

My votes inline in the following.

Best regards,

Le 14 sept. 2014 à 14:31, Jachym Cepicky <secretary at osgeo.org> a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask you for approving following motions per e-mail:
>
> * motion for aproving previous minutes Board_Meeting 2014-08-14

+1

> * motions that jeff be president

+1

> * motions jachym as secretarty

+1

(don’t forget to share access to any shared folder to each board member prior they havce to ask, this way we can avoid wasting time asking for such informations….)

> * statement to remain as is "To support the collaborative development
> of open source geospatial software, and promote its widespread use."
> (but update the goals)

+1

> * to publish last board and charter member elections on the internet
> withe detail numbers of +1's and -1's for each nominee

+1

> * the next FOSS4G (2016) and afterwards, OSGeo board requires
> *completely* open budget, including soponsorships, income for
> "professional" organization helping with conference and all spendings
> (and income) related to FOSS4G conference

+1