[Board] Polling charter members

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 19 06:30:32 PDT 2014

Hi Bart,

I am in full agreement with you, in my opinion.  I've always
recommended/tried to bring FOSS4G to all areas of the world, regardless
of 'revenue'.

However, does 'revenue' change our view/focus?  I am asking.

That underlying revenue pressure needs to be discussed, and we the Board
need to agree on what we want FOSS4G to be.

-jeff