[Board] goals survey, review

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 23 23:33:20 PDT 2014

El 24/09/14 a las #4, Jachym Cepicky escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to address next topic on our "after FOSS4G agenda":
> Review of our Goals [1] and find out, what our community thinks.
>
> Either Jorge (AFAIK) proposed the same system, as used for our elections,
>
> or, I have scratched something in google docs
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Kpviiyz1IDCvGcXU7_KwEecoNWMj-aYAQdlx80cYUaA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Would that be enough? Good start? Do we need more? I hope, I did not
> leave someone's comments aside (I remember vaguely, Cameron
> volunteered to start wiki page about similar topic .. but more related
> to FOSS4G then? Anybody else? Sorry, if I missed that).
>
> Jachym
>
> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/about.html

Will that survey be open to the whole community or to the Charter Members?

If the second I'd encourage to use LimeSurvey so we can send personal
links (and reminders!) as we did with elections, and automate the
process in general.

Besides the tooling, revisiting our goals as a community is an excellent
step.

Cheers

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas