[Board] Help to update Local Chapters list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 25 07:23:21 PDT 2014

Hi Duarte,

Great, so the timing is good for you.  In my opinion you have already
met most of the criteria to become an official local chapter, and you
just have to send an email to this Board list stating your interest to
become a local chapter, and in that message name a representative (see
points 1 to 4 at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapter_Guidelines#Chapter_Formation),
and maybe explain your chapter structure/activities in a few sentences.
  Thanks for your passion!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna