[Board] geoserver code sprint funding request

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 4 12:50:08 PST 2015

Hi Jody,

The only feedback I have, is one that I believe I asked you in my
initial response a month ago or so: did you share your plans with the
OSGeo sprint mailing list, so that the sprint community can possibly
help you there?  (many benefits, as several past sprint chairs and
organizers live there).  I think communication is important.  I'd like
to see messages like "hey OSGeo sprint community, we're thinking about
having a ___Server sprint soon.  Oh you are too?  When?  Wow maybe we
even merge the events.  Here is our budget, do any past chairs have
advice? How much did you spend on catering?". etc etc.

Join the OSGeo sprint mailing list:

-jeff