[Board] request for accepting OSGeo.cz as offical OSGeo Local Chapter

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Dec 7 12:39:51 PST 2015

Hi Jachym,

This is great news, of the formalizing of the Czech chapter.  Could you
update its OSGeo wiki page? It looks very out of date and doesn't
contain the notes that you mention: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Czech

Also, please join the Board meeting this week, and help push along this
item when it comes up on the agenda.

(by the way, this is a new board, and this board is trying to not add
agenda items within a week of the meeting, but shhh, I'll keep this
addition quiet for you) :)

Talk soon,

-jeff