[Board] Minutes and motions from 15/12/10 meeting

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Dec 14 07:14:42 PST 2015

Jody,
thanks for taking the initiative of summing up the meeting remaining
motions.
For the future, as it was for the past, I think this is a task of the
presiding or scribing of the meeting and this role should be respected.

Here is my votes in consideration also of the latest events:

1. Approve prior meeting minutes
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-11-12> (from Nov 12)

+1

2.  Recognize mdsmith as our representative to LocationTech

-1
I approve Mike as OSGeo representative but I would like to discuss at the
F2F meeting the role and function of this representative and if it is
needed.

3. geoServer PSC request $1500 CAD
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mp2xWq95t1rqwle6_WCQ0qD8D9-1icitLH0AiJQ7r4Y/edit?usp=sharing>
towards
GeoServer code sprint
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoServer_Code_Sprint_2016>

+1, even if I cannot see what the money are for I aknowledge the great work
of the Geoserver team and well deserve support

4. Schedule next IRC board meeting for Jan 7th at 2 pm UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2016&month=1&day=7&hour=14&min=0&sec=0%2015.00UTC>

-1
This is still in holiday period and since we have a F2F meeting the next
month I believe the January IRC meeting should be withdrawn.

Maxi

> Thanks for recording minutes Anita:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-12-10
>
> I think we have started up email threads for agenda item not covered in
> the meeting.
>
> Here are the remaining motions for board members:
>
> 1. Approve prior meeting minutes
> <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-11-12> (from Nov 12)
>
> 2.  Recognize mdsmith as our representative to LocationTech
>
> 3. geoServer PSC request $1500 CAD
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mp2xWq95t1rqwle6_WCQ0qD8D9-1icitLH0AiJQ7r4Y/edit?usp=sharing> towards
> GeoServer code sprint
> <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoServer_Code_Sprint_2016>
>
> 4. Schedule next IRC board meeting for Jan 7th at 2 pm UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2016&month=1&day=7&hour=14&min=0&sec=0%2015.00UTC>
>
> --
> Jody Garnett

*Massimiliano Cannata*