[Board] istSOS incubation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 6 10:32:38 PST 2015

Thanks Jody, it would also help if you can attend the Board meeting as
the chair of the Incubation Committee, and drive this discussion during
this next Board meeting.  (I've noticed that the topics that are just
pasted into the agenda, with no champion, have lower chance of approval)

Thanks for your efforts.

As an aside, by chance I sat beside the istSOS dev team during the
recent FOSS4G-Asia code sprint, and I was truly impressed by the amount
of features that the istSOS software has.  I am very happy to hear that
the Incubation Committee will be helping this project progress now.

-jeff