[Board] New GDAL chair

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jan 11 13:32:42 PST 2015

It's good, but please contact Jorge directly and get the updated contact
info of our Charter members (he is probably already sharing that through
some dropbox-y thing); you can also make sure the new charter members
are included in that.  Then, next election, the new CRO will contact the
Treasurer/you.   Make sense?

-jeff