[Board] Fwd: OSGeo CoC committee proposal

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:53:25 PDT 2015

Hi David,
You point re keeping the committee tight is valid.
So I'll extend my suggestion to explain the reason for a relatively
small number of voting members . This would typically be in the range of
X and Y.

This gives some flexibility to add a valuable voice to the voting
committee as required. (Note: I'm still suggesting the committee is
responsible for voting in new committee members, and as such are able to
protect the committee from being hijacked).

Cheers, Cameron