[Board] Fwd: OSGeo CoC committee proposal

Camille Acey camille.acey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 09:42:24 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the constructive feedback. Kristin and I (the two proposed
co-chairs) are going to chat next week and will get back to you with our
thoughts and any amendments to the proposal.

Just for clarification, is this proposal a tabled issue that will be
discussed/voted on at the next board meeting or does it need to be
withdrawn, revised, and resubmitted for the next meeting?

Camille