[Board] My concerns with Student Awards (was: Student Awards - Inputs needed from the community)

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 00:27:07 PST 2015

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you for your inputs and suggestions  . I also agree on your suggestion that we should start small and then expand BUT we should START.

So, let is plan to start this with three main FOSS4G events (FOSS4G Global, FOSS4G Europe and FOSS4G NA)  and learn from the experiences and then expand this.

So i request the community and the Board to discuss this and then decide how to proceed but START we must on this. As i told before , this is the first time we are doing this, so it will be a learning experience for all (Board, Committee and LOCs) but we must learn and improve as we go.

Best wishes,

Suchith