[Board] Requesting Sponsorship/Partnership for Open Source event + Hackathon

Abdelkader Sellami sellislem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:31:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

Inelectronics Student Club and Open Hatch  are planning an Open Source
Comes to Campus event at Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineering, Boumerdes Algeria, On October 2015, and we're looking for
sponsors.
Open Source Comes to Campus: it's a two day long workshop focused on
welcoming newcomers into the free software and open source community.You
can learn more about the workshop here: http://campus.openhatch.org/

The expenses for this event are fairly straightforward. Because the event
lasts from one to two days, we'll want to provide lunch as well as snacks
for our attendees and mentors. We may also want to reimburse mentors for
their travel expenses, if we have funds available, although we're hopeful
that everyone will be local.
Sponsors of the event will be thanked on our event website as well as at
the event. They're welcome to send representatives to mentor at the event or
to speak briefly about the company. If you have any swag, we're happy to
distribute it, and we'll thank you in any official blog posts that get written
up about the event. We already have Source Forge ( http://sourceforge.net/ ),
OpenSUSE ( https://www.opensuse.org/) and Debian ( https://www.debian.org/ ) as
one of our sponsors, and we are looking for more to make this big event
happen.

Thanks for consider this request, and let me know if you have any questions!
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

regards,
Sellami Abdelkader
Leader of the organizing committee