[Board] Motion on Open lidar letter

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 5 13:45:13 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron,

Personally I think you all did a great job distributing the letter; as
you did already, I believe you should choose a leader active in the
community to share the letter (as you did for Esri, OGC, etc).  Do you
know someone from OSGeo involved in ASPRS?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/