[Board] sponsorship proposals

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:12:37 PST 2015

I have updated the wiki page.

For the record, email conversations with potential sponsors have focused on
organization size being a sensitive factor. This was offset by solid
enthusiasm for recognizing sponsorship of OSGeo events.

Perhaps this can be a topic addressed by the foss4g conference, for OSGeo I
anticipate we can provide better traction by recognizing participants
(rather than adjusting sponsorship level based on size).

--
Jody Garnett