[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Sat Sep 19 09:24:42 PDT 2015

All,

Immediate need is to get the videos back online where they already have
folks linking to them.  I think there is a much longer conversation to
come about how to mange the publishing over the longer term.

I'm ok with wherever things land.  It more about organization and
indexing/naming of the files as far as wide usage goes.   A capable
search method is the import thing regarding promotion of the videos.

I had a though at one time about project and training demos somehow
being tied together in this way as search results.

bobb