[Board] Fwd: minutes and motions for 2015-09-19 (Seoul)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 25 09:15:00 PDT 2015

My own personal opinion (not official SAC view, we haven't discussed).

Yes, outsource real email boxes if that's what members need. Please
consider many options, there are plenty of providers besides Google.

>From a technical side, we just need to make sure the solution doesn't
interfere with the current services (email lists and aliases). I assume
whatever outsourced system would take over aliases too, but have 0
impact on the lists.

If you want SAC to research options, and how to handle the MX records
adjustments, please file a ticket on trac.osgeo.org/osgeo

Thanks,
Alex