[Board] agenda points for the next board meeting August 4

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 07:16:46 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

This update on GEO partnership is excellent. Thank you for updating the community on this. I really hope that the OSGeo Board will proactively follow up this . OSGeo should be  represented in GEO and we also should make use of the opportunity to promote OSGeo software within GEO and its partners.

Best wishes,

Suchith