[Board] Doodle for face2face meeting in Bonn

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Mon Aug 22 07:38:20 PDT 2016

This evening at 7 pm at the bootcamp.
For the meeting of tomorrow: after the photo session. Place to be decided.

Some topics we (Jody, Vasile, me)  discussed yesterday to put on the agenda:

not necessary in the right priority ...

1. Discussion of the price of FOSS4G events (Big global events, smaller
local events, High price vs lowcost alternative)

2. Elections - Just check everything is OK so the procedure can start.

3. General Assembly: Sanity check

4. meeting conference commitee:
agenda: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_F2F_2016
time: Thursday afternoon from 16.00-17.00 (just before the AGM
place: 2B decided

5. New Vision and Mission OSGeo: next steps, status

6. Charter member election formula: address on code sprint? what is the
issue? is it OK as is?

7. Keynote on Wednesday: See Attachement, with content only. I removed
the grapfics as it was 30MB. Working on it...
Now 2.7 MB left...

8. decision taking of the board: how can we improve the process, how can
we become more efficiënt, are the tools still suitable for what we want
to do? Work Hang out sessions or alternative for the monthly IRC
meeting? Use Titanpad for meetings? Other tools?

9. Recruiting members for the committees, how to enable the workforce of
OSGeo, how can we "inspire" the volunteers

Dirk

On 22-08-16 08:04, 신상희 wrote:
> So, do we have a f2f meeting on this evening(7pm) and tomorrow at the
> Bootcamp?
>
> Sanghee

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne