[Board] f2f preparations: meet&greet with Dutch OSGeo board

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Jan 26 19:38:42 PST 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

It will be great to meet and catch-up about activities
of OSGeo.NL and expectations from the OSGeo Foundation.

I will be staying at at Hotel de Wereld in Wageningen and
could you please inform time and place for our meeting
29 Jan. Perhaps other board  members who will be
available on that day may also join.

Best regards

Venka

[1] http://www.hoteldewereld.nl/home/